BORR DRILLING LIMITED: NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2017
The Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Borr Drilling Ltd. (the “Company”) will be held at Thistle House, 4 Burnaby Street, Hamilton HM11, Bermuda on the 25th of August, 2017 at 09.00 AM for the following purposes:
- Confirmation of notice and quorum.
- Presentation of the Independent Auditors’ Report and financial statements for the period ended December 31st
- Election of Directors.
- Fixing the Directors’ remuneration for 2017/18.
- Election of Auditor.
- Increase in the Company’s authorised capital.
- Amendments to the Company’s Bye-laws.
The full text of the Bye-laws showing the Board’s proposals and the Independent Auditor’s Report and financial statement are available on the Company’s homepage — www.borrdrilling.com together with the complete notice of the meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Rune Magnus Lundetræ, CFO
Mobile: +47 900 88 411
10 August 2017
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.