Compensation & Benefits Specialist (D16)
We are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist for Borr Drilling Ltd.
The Compensation & Benefits Specialist will be responsible for administering of the company’s compensation programs. The position will be based in Dubai, reporting to our Vice President HR.
- Develop and maintain the company’s compensation program
- Ensure competitive remuneration practices and programs
- Support the presentation and negotiation packages to new hires
- Manage annual salary review
- Maintain knowledge of compensation “best practice’ policies and procedures.
- Remain current on key events, practices and emerging trends in compensation.
- Support HR Management in the administrative handling of employees
- Strong finance, Payroll and HR background
- Good understanding of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures in rewards management
- Proven experience in compensation, planning / budgeting
- Strong conceptual and analytical abilities
- Project management capability
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) with the ability to work with internal onshore teams and offshore personnel.
Application deadline: Friday 7 April
Send your application to email@example.com using the position ID D16 in the subject field.