Contract Engineer (D15)
We are looking for a Contract Engineer for Borr Drilling Ltd.
The Contract Engineer will assist in the company’s tenders and contract projects. The position will be based in Dubai, reporting to our Contract Manager.
- Support the contract projects, including tender management, post-tender negotiations, contract award and standard processes post-award
- Assist in drafting and negotiation of third party supplier contracts
- Draft appropriate contractual and commercial terms and conditions to best serve and protect the Company’s interests.
- Review bids, participate in the clarifications and conduct the negotiations
- Review existing contracts to ensure integrity and validity as well as proposing updates to company terms and conditions
- Propose, pre-qualify and recommend suitable contractors/suppliers for bid lists to maximise tendering efficiency
- Review and compile the technical part of the ITT package based on input received from technicians
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Law, Commercial or Engineering
- Proven experience in a contracts role with a drilling contractor, oilfield operator or service company
- Knowledge of the drilling industry highly desired
- Contract management and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and highly proficient communication abilities, both verbal and written
Application deadline: Friday 7 April
Send your application to email@example.com using the position ID D15 in the subject field