Contract Manager (N05)
We are looking for a Contract Manager for Borr Drilling Management
The Contract Manager will be responsible for the company’s tenders and contract projects. The position will be based in Oslo or Dubai, reporting to our Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop and maintain contract projects, including tender management, post-tender negotiations, contract award and standard processes post-award
- Responsible for all contractual and commercial aspects of the contract, and have full understanding of the specified scope of work and contract terms.
- Drafting and negotiation of third party supplier contracts for the company in line with standard terms and conditions and standard contracting principles
- Ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during its implementation or execution
- Support the continual development and implementation of a robust governance programme within the company to ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures and meet the company’s obligations under relevant legislation
- Law based Honours degree
- Proven experience in a contracts role with a drilling contractor, oilfield operator or service company
- Knowledge of the drilling industry highly desired
- Contract management and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and highly proficient communication abilities, both verbal and written
Application deadline: 5 April
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position ID N05 in the subject field