We are looking for a controller for Borr Drilling Management
The controller will be responsible for performing cost control activities for the company. The position will be based in Oslo, reporting to our CFO.
- Invoice Verification and registration
- Contribute and develop cost engineering practices and tools
- Internal cost and time writing analysis
- Regular trending and forecasting of cost drivers in the company
- Cost reporting and cost variance analysis
- Ensure close contact with key interfaces (Finance, Contract) and utilize information required for project control
- Support internal/external reporting as required
- Bachelor Degree or higher degree in accounting/finance/economics
- Min 2 years of relevant experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Experience within project cost controlling
- Good knowledge of accounting (ERP) systems and skilled user of Excel.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and highly proficient communication abilities, both verbal and written
Application deadline: 5 April
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position ID N03 in the subject field