Logistics Manager (D14)
We are looking for a Logistics Manager for Borr Drilling Ltd.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for providing solutions and recommendations that improve project performance such as cost saving and timely deliveries. The position will be based in Dubai, reporting to Procurement Manager.
- Negotiating with customs/excise authorities for obtaining mandatory approvals/clearances with respect to export/import operations.
- Handle import documentation as per prescribed rules and regulations.
- Engaging in constructive discussions with necessary parties such as Customs and Port Authorities in achieving satisfactory productivity
- Focal point of communication between all parties involved in the project, vendor, freight forwarders, forwarding agent, transporter, etc
- Evaluation of freight cost, transport charges, customs handling charges with the responsibility to recommend approval to award the contract
- Review, verification, tracking, and overall control of all shipping documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Experience with international shipping
- Inventory and warehousing experience
- Knowledge of industry equipment, services and suppliers
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) with the ability to work with internal onshore teams and offshore personnel.
Application deadline: Friday 7 April
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position ID D14 in the subject field