Operations Support Administrator (Dubai)
The Operations Support Administrator will provide related support to the Senior Vice President – Operations, VP – Projects, Project Managers, engineers. The successful candidate will work independently to complete day-to-day duties and perform any other related duties as required.
- Project/Office Administrative Support including but not limited to: Document editing; creating/maintaining project files and records; the formatting, compilation, and production of reports, tables, spreadsheets, correspondence, meeting minutes, marketing materials, scanning/archiving documents; PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Perform calendar management as requested: review the calendar to identify and resolve scheduling conflicts; schedule meetings, prepare and distribute finalized meeting materials; arrange and prepare for meetings, conference calls and video conferences.
- Plan and coordinate company events.
- Primary back-up for front desk staff when necessary.
- Participate in meetings, take notes efficiently, prepare meeting minutes and distribute in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain project files, client files, and confidential files
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant or related position.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, visio, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with diverse personalities.
- High level of professionalism and discretion in dealing with business matters of a confidential nature.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting demands in a deadline-driven and at times highly demanding situations.
Send application to email@example.com