We are looking for a Purchaser for Borr Drilling Ltd.
The Purchaser will be assisting in the buying of equipment and materials for the production and maintenance operations of our assets. The position will be based in Dubai, reporting to Procurement Manager.
- Proposing, pre-qualifying and recommending suitable suppliers for bid lists
- Determine sources of supply, issue requests for quotations, evaluate them and ensure data is correct and decide on the most suitable offer, whilst prioritising critical items.
- Negotiating improved prices, discounts and terms and conditions to achieve the best commercial and contractual terms
- Preparation and placing of good quality Purchase Orders and expedite delivery
- Review material requisitions
- Invoice reconciliation
- Practical experience in a purchasing environment
- Understanding of the supply chain process including the legal and contractual requirements
- Knowledge of industry equipment, services and suppliers
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) with the ability to work with internal onshore teams and offshore personnel.
Application deadline: Friday 7 April
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position ID D12 in the subject field