The Rig Engineer’s areas of focus will include Borr requested rig modifications, safety critical equipment management and integration of operational requirements. These will be delivered whilst ensuring quality design and compliance with standards on issues related to rig, people and process.
- Assist rig Start-up team to develop and implement a unique rig Start-up Plan.
- Organise, facilitate and monitor installation of required modifications for Well Operations
- Participate in the selection of rig third party services and equipment contracts
- Support the installation of communications and networking systems on the rig
- Participate in equipment quality assurance work and 3rd party provided equipment.
- Maintain and report the rig’s modifications budget
- Actively participate in verifying the compliance of the rig, people and process during the rig intake period.
- Participate and contribute to on-going risk identification and mitigation efforts for the rig intake.
- Access, capture and share learnings on an on-going basis to drive continuous improvement across all Borr rig Start-ups.
- Global mobility is a pre-requisite
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering
- Minimum 5 years of international experience as a rig engineer
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) with the ability to work in a diverse, multicultural environment
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org