Training and Crewing Specialist (D17)
We are looking for a Training and Crewing Specialist for Borr Drilling Ltd.
The Training and Crewing Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the company’s crew and manage the learning and competency development of the organization. The position will be based in Dubai, reporting to our Vice President HR.
- Develop and maintain the company’s competency program
- Ensure training certification is issued and processed as required
- Drive the formulation of training policies, programs and schedules based on knowledge of identified training needs.
- Liaise with offshore key personnel to manage and maintain compliance targets in relation to training and competence.
- Liaise with training providers to ensure quality of services is delivered
- Support HR Management in the administrative handling of employees
- College Degree and/or Competency-based qualification
- Proven operational experience in training and competency
- Knowledge of the drilling industry highly desired
- Background in Training, HSE or Human Resource fields
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) with the ability to work with internal onshore teams and offshore personnel.
Application deadline: Friday 7 April
Send your application to email@example.com using the position ID D17 in the subject field