Responsible for the implementation, administration, communication, governance and oversight of all compensation programs and processes for the Company, in support of strategic business objectives.
- Implement the organization’s Compensation strategy in consultation with Management
- Work on Salary Structure, Salary Budget proposal in line with business requirement and Global compensation guidelines
- Participate in annual remuneration surveys while aligning with the globally agreed terms of the contract with survey vendors.
- Support the countries with their country specific survey participation and obtain the results via published reports
- Perform forecasting and modelling as needed; stay abreast of compliance requirements; assist with formulation of recommendations to administer programs in a compliant manner
- Support recruiters, providing market total compensation analysis and recommendations; consult to recommend consistency in the compensation program
- Lead the preparation of employee compensation communications and guidelines and policies for the implementation of the compensation programs
- Perform benchmarking, development of program concept design and analysis, summary preparation for program approvals, program delivery and assessment, and conduct on-going program administration
- Support specific country activities related to Employee Benefits, e.g. medical insurance, workmen’s compensation, EOSB (End of Service Benefits) etc
- Responsible for the administration of all employee benefits
- Support the renewal process of all employee benefits
- Focal Point for administration and monitoring of any Company Pension schemes
- Responsible for ensuring that all employee benefit details are maintained with the HRIS
- Provide Marketing with personnel manning costs in support of Tenders
- Liaise with Finance in respect of PIT of employees
- Responsible for the issuance of Tax Letters to eligible overseas employees
- Assist management in ensuring the correct data is held within the electronic Stock Option Database
- Assist management during the Annual Bonus Process
- Relevant experience in a Compensation & Benefits role, preferably an international matrix organization.
- Experience in position evaluation
- Experience in base pay administration, bonus plan design, stock options and benefits administration.
- Experience with local, regional and global laws and regulations in the field of Compensation & Benefits
- Work experience abroad or international business/ project experience an advantage.
- Experience in designing Executive Compensation is a plus
- HRIS experience – Workday is a plus
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following job reference mentioned in the subject “Compensation & Benefits Advisor_Aberdeen_BR35”