The Cost Controller will be responsible for various financial tasks and analysis in relation to Rigs / Profit centers and Legal entities. Issue customer invoices and interact with Customers and vendors. Apply the principles of accounting to prepare and analyse financial information for the assigned drilling rigs and Region or Corporate. Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and related internal controls.
- Understand Borr’s vision and apply the company values in all business activities.
- Review of monthly Profit & Loss statement and account analysis for assigned rig profit centres and balance sheet reconciliations for Legal entities.
- Preparation of monthly Profit & Loss statement and account analysis for assigned rig profit centres.
- Review monthly financial results with assigned rig teams and provide variance memos/schedules.
- Ensure that assigned day-to-day operations are carried out in accordance with established policies, objectives and budget.
- Heavy participation in the budgeting/roll-on forecast processes.
- Review assigned area related vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and account coding.
- Review and classification of special items, authorisation for financial expenditures (AFEs).
- Interact and liaise with a variety of departments (Contracts, supply chain, HR, Technical) within the organization as well as multiple levels of management.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
- Determine priorities in the preparation of multiple projects on a timely basis.
- Participate in any other assigned duties, responsibilities and special projects as directed by immediate superior or determined on own initiative.
- Minimum 4-year college degree/Diploma (Accounting and/or finance degree required), CA/ ACCA/CPA/CIMA/CMA qualifications preferred.
- Extensive financial experience. Prefer experience with offshore drilling related environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
Applications must be sent to email@example.com with the subject header “Cost Controller – Corporate_BR145 (Aberdeen)”