In coordination with the Rig Manager, the Operations Engineer shall be responsible of the overall operation of the rig, ensuring that the rig is operated in accordance Borr Drilling’s core processes, performance and maintenance standards.
- Ensure the rig is safely operated in accordance with the Operation Manuals, QHSE policy and management/maintenance system requirements.
- Ensure training requirements are adhered for all levels of training as required in the BORR Training Matrix and BCAMS compliance for competency is followed in strict accord.
- Ensure that the rig is operated within the frame of the Drilling Contract and in accordance with Borr’s approved operating budget.
- Ensure contract Bridging documents are updated frequently in line with Borr BMS and WC revisions.
- Ensure that proper lines of communication are established and maintained both internally and externally.
- Manage the Rig special project AFE tracking sheets to ensure committed / forecasted costs are reviewed and updated frequently.
- Endeavor to establish a good working relationship with the Operators representatives both onshore and offshore.
- Ensure that the rig including all fixed and loose equipment are being properly maintained and inventoried in accordance with the established maintenance and spare parts inventory system.
- Ensure the rig has sufficient stocks of consumable and spare parts are readily available.
- Ensure that proper document filing systems are established and maintained both onshore and offshore to have efficient document traceability.
- Ensure that the established QHSE system including the Operation manual and all offshore procedures are implemented, maintained, and adhered to.
- Frequent visits offshore and daily communication with the OIM’s under the direction of the Rig Manager as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a technical college or university.
- Must maintain an IWCF WC certification at level 4
- Rig Engineer Program graduate.
- Previous experience including an offshore with Drilling Experience.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) with the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Willing to work worldwide.
These positions are for Thai Nationals only and must be able to speak English. Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted by the HR Department.
Applications must be sent to email@example.com with the subject header ”Operations Engineer_BR141”.