Plan, coordinate and implement procedures within his local area of operation. Maintains a high level of QHSE and training support to all operations activities to ensure continual improvement with rig crews and management. Works with Rig Management and Clients both on and offshore to prevent accidents, injuries and property loss through proper training and use of the Safety Management Systems, direct input support duties as dictated by operations.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- Support the QHSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of regulatory local and international compliance, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the area’s operations.
•Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management
- Participation, and leading as requested, in ISM (when applicable) / ISPS / SMS Internal audits.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Coaches employees in planning work, identifying risks, communicating, problem solving, and safety leadership.
- Develop an integration plan between the Client and Borr for implementation of QHSE, Environmental and training guidelines.
- Build a team approach to maintaining compliance while improving Borr QHSE efforts on site.
- Advise on accident prevention and required training programs for Borr employees.
- Focus on high risk aspects of site activities. Develop an agenda of action items with the Rig Manager prior to Rig visits offshore and review results with Rig Manager after visit.
- Coordinate with QHSE Manager any QHSE mandates for work offshore on the specific unit he or she will be working with.
- Conduct facility surveys, ISM (when applicable) / ISPS internal audits and work in progress to ensure continuous improvement in the health and safety programs.
- Manage the introduction of new QHSE initiatives and work with Rig Team, Client and Third-Party vendors to ensure the implementation of these initiatives onboard the unit
- Effectively use and support all Safety Management programs employed by Company, Review rig specific procedures and identify opportunities for improvement
- Audit, identify and communicate best practices, lessons learned, safety and environment alerts with Operations and the whole fleet. Ensure implementation of findings and results are communicated with management for appropriate action.
- Coach, observe and mentor the safety performance coaches onboard each unit in the Borr SMS and Risk Assessment Processes. Provide feedback to the safety performance coaches with competency and skills development improvement opportunities.
- Ensure consistency in safety policies and procedures between units as per local and Company regulations.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and safety resource for rig operations.
- Provide professional SME knowledge in QHSE, Flag State Compliance, Local Regulatory.
- Audit company vendors and monitor the Client/Third Party to ensure quality assurance and QHSE compliance as required.
- Participate in incident investigation to identify root cause(s) and recommend preventive measures to avoid future events.
- Have working knowledge of the Client Contracts for the facilities operating in region; and provide support to the Management Team on HSE items that need to be implemented and trained on by crews to meet contract compliance.
- Review BBS card program from the offshore units and track trending to help Rig Management close gaps on areas that are showing needs for improvement.
- Discuss all incidents on unit with client HSE and Rig management to develop lessons learned and continued improvement on safe work practices to build a team approach between the client, rig management and HSE depot.
- Work as a team with Rig Medical personnel on Medical Procedures, Patient Trends, and Continuing Education on the facility for continued knowledge and compliance.
- NEBOSH qualifications (or equivalent).
- Previous QHSE management systems experience.
- Previous experience in Offshore Drilling.
- Auditing qualifications and experience (ISM, ISPS, OHSAS 18001)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Major Emergency Management (desired).
- Capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information.
- Must have Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Creativity, Planning, Listening and interpersonal skills.
These positions are for Thai Nationals only and must be able to speak English. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted by the HR Department.
Please send applications to email@example.com with the subject header ”QHSE Supervisor_BR139”.