The Senior Accountant will be responsible for various financial functions and information in relation to assigned profit centre. Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and related internal controls.
- Understand Borr’s vision and apply the company values in all business activities.
- Prepare monthly client invoices in accordance to contract terms.
- Following up client receivables in accordance with contractual terms and within due date.
- Support Cost controller in all contractual matters arising from any invoices from clients and suppliers, ensure these are addressed in accordance with accepted practice and procedure.
- Review all Non-PO incoming invoices for assigned profit centres (appropriate documentation and coding).
- Assist in preparing accurate monthly accruals to ensure correct timing of income and costs.
- Ensure all journal vouchers have appropriate supporting documentation.
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger by reconciling assigned balance sheet accounts including auditable supporting documentation.
- Prepare all intercompany invoices in accordance with contracts (bareboat & service agreements), AFE procedures and intercompany confirmations between entities.
- Assist during month end management reporting, including commentaries on significant variances in accordance with internal requirements and agreed deadlines.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts in accordance with internal requirements and agreed deadlines.
- Ensure comprehensive understanding of client contracts relating to assigned rig.
- Keep the Cost Controller informed of all issues impacting operational reporting and results.
- Provide support and information to other departments if requested/required to ensure correct input to the financial records (e.g. Supply Chain Department, HR department, Rig Manager).
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and other tasks within the finance structure subject to availability.
- Travel to operations locations as requested/required during budget process or for other ad-hoc requirements.
- College Degree /Diploma (Accounting and /or finance degree required), CA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA/CMA completed or part -qualified preferred.
- Previous financial experience. Prefer experience in similar role within the offshore drilling related environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel working communication skills.
These positions are for Thai Nationals only and must be able to speak English. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted by the HR Department.
Applications must be sent to email@example.com with the subject header ”Senior Accountant_BR140”.