The main purpose of this role is to support the Marketing Department in tender reviews and preparation, in particular with the technical analysis of the tender requirements. The Tendering/Marketing Engineer shall develop and maintain an understanding of the regional market conditions and developments and Borr’s fleet capabilities to assist the Marketing Team and establishing and maintaining a marketing and business development strategy.
- Assist in tender strategy – making Borr as competitive as possible in tender submissions.
- Plan and organize Tender submission to Customers.
- Conduct technical gap analysis and produce cost estimates for compliance with tender requirements.
- Ensure that technical content of tender submissions is accurate and factual.
- Continuous improvement of tender processes.
- When required and following correct protocol, engage with other business areas to gather required information and first-hand experience.
- Identify potential issues between chosen rig and required scope of work.
- Liaise with rig organizations to ensure IADC & Technical documentation is accurate for dissemination.
- Review and mark up of Responsibility Matrix for rig contracts ensure additional costs are identified.
- Review rig compliance with API standards and recommendations while maintaining a compliance tracker for the rig fleet.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role with an international drilling contractor (preferred) or service provider
- Detailed knowledge of API and CAP standards
- Detail oriented, excellent analytical skills, disciplined, organized and willing to travel
- Able to work under pressure
- Structured and systematic with strong time planning abilities.
- Communication and writing skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional languages are beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office package including project planner
- Experienced in building project plans and rig budgets
- Experience working offshore would be highly advantageous
Applications must be sent to email@example.com with subject header “Tendering/Marketing Engineer_BR135 (Dubai”