Borr Drilling Limited is seeking an analytical, independent and structured Treasury Analyst for a newly established role in its Aberdeen office. The position will be part of the international finance and accounting team, reporting to the Treasury and Investor Relations Director. Globally, the Finance and Accounting team of the company consists of around 25 people in various locations.
- Liquidity management for the company and its subsidiaries globally
- Consolidate the liquidity forecasting across the Group, working closely with the regional finance managers
- Cash management – responsibility for following up the Company’s bank accounts and banking relations for cash management, ensuring an efficient account structure
- Manage foreign exchange exposure and deposits of excess cash in the group
- Coordinate intercompany loans and settlements in close collaboration with the accounting team
- Assist in the company’s loan administration, maintain the company’s debt and interest overview, and ensure compliance with financing agreements
- Participate in identification, assessment, implementation and use of a treasury management system, including cash pools
- Develop and maintain Treasury policies and procedures manual and ensure internal control compliance
- Work closely and manage relationship with external stakeholders including banks and other credit institutions, debt investors
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and other tasks within the finance structure subject to availability
- College degree/Diploma (Accounting and/or finance degree required), CA /ACCA /CPA /CIMA /CMA completed.
- Preference for experience in similar role in previous work experience, and experience from stock exchange listed company and offshore related environment, banking or finance is an advantage.
- Analytical, independent and structured mindset
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proactive attitude
- Solid IT knowledge, and advanced MS Excel working knowledge
- IFS knowledge an advantage
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Treasury Analyst_BR131 (Aberdeen)”.