Borr Drilling Limited (the “Company”) advises that the 2018 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company was held on September 25, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. at Thistle House, 4 Burnaby Street, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda. The audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2017 were presented in the meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1. To set the maximum number of directors of the Company until the next Annual General Meeting of the Company at 7.
2. To re-elect Tor Olav Trøim as a Director of the Company.
3. To re-elect Fredrik Halvorsen as a Director of the Company.
4. To re-elect Jan A. Rask as a Director of the Company.
5. To re-elect Patrick Schorn as a Director of the Company.
6. To authorize the Board to fill any casual vacancies in the Board.
7. To approve remuneration of the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed USD 800,000.00 for the period from the general meeting until the annual general meeting in 2019.
25 September 2018
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act