Responsible for the administration & communication of all compensation programs and processes for the Company, in support of strategic business objectives.
- •Assist in revisions to Salary Structures.
- Provide admin support in respect of annual remuneration surveys.
- Support recruiters, providing market total compensation analysis and recommendations.
- Provide support in the preparation of employee compensation communications.
- Support specific country activities related to Employee Benefits, e.g. medical insurance, workmen’s compensation, EOSB (End of Service Benefits) etc.
- Responsible for the administration of all employee benefits.
- Support the renewal process of all employee benefits.
- Responsible for ensuring that all employee benefit details are maintained with the HRIS.
- Assist in providing Marketing with personnel manning costs in support of Tenders.
- Assist in issuance of Tax Letters to eligible overseas employees.
- Assist management during the Annual Bonus Process.
- Provide support in issuance of contracts of employment, changes of terms & conditions and other employment correspondence.
- High School English & Maths or equivalent
- HNC/HND Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience.
- Relevant experience in a Compensation & Benefits role is desirable.
- Proficient in MS office, particularly excel.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills (fluent written and spoken English).
- Detail orientated.
- Competent performing manual calculations.
- Maintain the confidentially of company and personnel information
- HRIS experience – Workday is a plus.
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following job reference mentioned in the subject “Compensation & Benefits Administrator (Temp)_Aberdeen_BR107”