The Financial Controller will be responsible for various financial tasks and analysis in relation to Profit centres and Legal entities. Apply the principles of accounting to prepare and analyse financial information for the assigned drilling rigs. Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and related internal controls.
- Understand Borr’s vision and apply the company values in all business activities.
- Consolidated and analyse monthly Rig and Onshore Profit & Loss statements
- Review balance sheet reconciliations for legal entities.
- Prepare consolidated budgets / roll forward projections for the Company.
- Review monthly financial results with all Corporate departments, with variance analysis
- Ensure that assigned day-to-day operations are carried out in accordance with established policies, objectives and budget.
- Prepare Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Review SOX controls are implemented across the Regions / Business Units
- Prepare timely Financial Statements for specific legal entities
- Complete statutory audit for the required legal entities
- Maintain tracker for all statutory audit and tax filings (e.g. PIT, WHT, VAT, CIT, etc.) and ensure each location is filing accurately and on time
- Liaise with external auditors and tax consultants
- Review legal entity financial statements for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure all inter-company agreements are in place
- Maintain consolidated file for open lease commitments
- Prepare any BOD reports
- Prepare any ad hoc project reports
- Be a Champion of “IFS”, the ERP system that Borr uses and should be able to create reports from the system
- Review Bid Approval Sheets (BAS) for prospective projects / customers
- Review Global Accounts Receivable positions to check on any outliers
- Review and classification of special items, authorisation for financial expenditures (AFEs). Create AFE reports by rig / profit centre and review them for correctness and completeness
- Interact and liaise with a variety of departments (Contracts, supply chain, HR, Technical) within the organization as well as multiple levels of management.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
- Determine priorities in the preparation of multiple projects on a timely basis.
- College degree/Diploma (Accounting and/or finance degree required), CA /ACCA /CPA /CIMA /CMA qualifications required.
- Extensive financial experience. Prefer experience within offshore drilling related environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
Applications must be sent to email@example.com with the subject header “Financial Controller” (Aberdeen)_BR127