Borr Drilling deliver high quality drilling operations in hydrocarbon basins around the world. We do it safely – and efficiently. Our modern fleet of rigs and capable organization will deliver safe and high-quality drilling operations to our customers. With a strong and experienced organizational culture, combined with a unique capital structure, Borr Drilling is built to make a difference.
Lead the Company’ s Global Logistics and Customs process through a network of direct and functional Managers physically located across the globe. Create and manage operational plans such that rigs/equipment/spares are entered-into and exited globally for all countries of operations in a compliant manner. Responsible for ensuring the continuous supply of equipment/spares to and from rigs across the fleet, so as to allow efficient and continuous operations. Provide technical leadership for these disciplines and recommend/make decisions on programs/initiatives that have a significant impact on business operations.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership to the Company’s Global Logistics program.
- Create and manage operational plans and activities on a global scale that result in continuous supply of equipment/spares to rigs across the fleet in the most cost effective and Time efficient manner.
- Support Commercial and Country Operations by reviewing all potential Contract bids and tenders to ensure Company’s import/export obligations are safeguarded from a customs compliance standpoint.
- Conceptualize and implement change management projects within Global logistics. Negotiate and manage global logistics contract’s with logistics service providers across the globe.
- Responsible for the performance of the global network of logistics service providers.
- Provide strategic and ensure adherence to the Customs and Compliance process globally.
- Create and manage operational plans and activities on a global scale which ensure that rigs/equipment/spares are entered into and exited globally for all countries of operation in a compliant manner.
- Provide technical leadership for the discipline, to resolve complex Customs issues in countries of operation. Provide leadership to determine Customs processes for new countries of operation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Company Customs activities are conducted in a compliant manner and reduce/eliminate the risks for fines and penalties.
- Create policies and procedures to efficiently manage the Logistics & Compliance functions across the globe.
- Recommend/make changes/decisions on new programs/initiatives which have a positive impact on the Company’s efficiency.
- Manage the budget for the function.
- Manage the performance of global logistics service provider, by maintaining KPI’s and regular reviews to identify areas for corrective action.
- Make decisions, changes and create processes which have a significant business impact in day to day and long-term growth of the company in terms of Customs Compliance and Logistics.
- Logistics and/or Supply Chain Professional Qualification.
- 10 years of experience in Logistics, Customs Compliance & Supply Chain, of which 5 years should be in senior management capacity.
- Experience must have been gained working for a drilling contractor or similar offshore service orientated company.
- Must have experience in building and developing purchasing and procurement strategy.
- Full understanding of logistics and shipping management including the 3PL relationship
- Full understanding of commercial concerns, operational imperatives and decision-making regarding global material sourcing decisions
- Clear understanding of corporate operational and financial controls and the internal/external enforcement mechanisms of corporate business ethics
- Advanced business and negotiation skills
- Supply chain experience within the offshore drilling industry is highly preferable.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) with the ability to work with internal onshore teams and offshore personnel.
- Support Rig operations
- Willingness to travel.
- International work experience in Africa, Asia, Mexico & UK/Europe
- Knowledge and experienced with the use of major ERP systems
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following job reference mentioned in the subject “Logistics & Customs Compliance Manager BR_086”