Responsible for the safe, efficient and cost-effective provision of rig based well services and customer contract execution within the Region and in accordance with Borr Drilling’s core processes and performance standards. Responsible for the overall management of assets in accordance with Borr Drillings policies and procedures. As Director for the region you must lead by example and show a visible display of the Borr Drilling’s Vision by focusing on People, Customers, Contract Management and Execution.
- Ability to motivate and manage an organization within a challenging operational environment
- Familiarity with regulations, standards and collaboration agreements in all areas of operational activity.
- Familiarity with a wide range of rig and well operations which supports safe and effective operational decision making
- Possesses a sound knowledge and understanding of the Company’s Operating standards, Well Control, Marine Compliance, Maintenance Standards and expectations
- Familiarity with codes, regulations, flag state, classification societies, equipment maintenance and industry standards required for the safe operation of the asset
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily situations related to operations, personnel, customer, reporting, and risk management
- Ability to collaborate with other functions (ex: Human Resources, Supply Chain, Finance)
- This position directly supervises Rig Managers working in remote locations and other department heads
- Ability to oversee budget plans in line with the company strategic and long-term objectives
- Clear understanding of the company’s financial deliverables.
- Understanding of the company’s policy’s with regards to FCPA and SOX Compliance
- Responsible for the overall management of all operationally focused Marketing and Customer Relationship activities with the regions.
- Ensure effective and compliant contract commercial management and control of contracts, maximizing opportunities and minimizing threats.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of Company’s Business Strategy and the penetration of new markets.
- Maintain the highest level of safety standards in all company’s activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with rig-based experience
- Technical or Engineering degree (ex: Drilling, Petroleum, Mechanical or other), in lieu of above.
- Extensive experience in the drilling industry
- Previous experience as a Rig Manager including Performance / Asset Rig Manager and /or previous experience in a staff position (QHSE, Marketing, Engineering, HR, etc.)
- Formal business training including good understanding of Profit & Loss Statements and Company’s financial results
- Must possess very good communication skills; oral and written
- Ability to plan, strategize and direct operational issues as required
- Leadership skills to develop individuals within the rig and office teams
Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Regional Director Europe & West Africa_BR124”