Borr Drilling deliver high quality drilling operations in hydrocarbon basins around the world. We do it safely – and efficiently. Our modern fleet of rigs and capable organization will deliver safe and high-quality drilling operations to our customers. With a strong and experienced organizational culture, combined with a unique capital structure, Borr Drilling is built to make a difference.
Responsible for managing the Company’s worldwide tax provision, tax compliance, tax audit, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance. Ensure integrity of tax reporting. Develop and implement tax policies and procedures. Manage global BEPS reporting, compliance and transfer pricing policy. Assist the Vice President-Tax with implementation of global restructuring and planning initiatives. Lead tax due diligence in M&A transactions. Analyze tax efficiency of operating structures in existing and new countries. Provide technical expertise and work closely with other disciplines within the organization to resolve a wide range of issues. Present process improvement and cost saving initiatives to Vice President-Tax.
- Responsible for worldwide quarterly and annual tax provision process. Manage the Company’s ASC 740-10 positions, APB 23 positions, and ensure accuracy of tax reporting on all technical issues pertaining to ASC 740.
- Review 10K/10Q and develop tax footnotes.
- Manage the SOX compliance process.
- Develop and implement tax policies and procedures.
- Provide VP-Tax board meeting package and schedules.
- Possess a deep understanding of the Company’s worldwide operations and tax related issues in all jurisdictions by collaborating with Corporate Accounting, Legal, Marketing, Treasury, and Operations.
- Act as the lead tax contact on M&A transactions and internal restructuring.
- Develop US and international tax planning initiatives by applying knowledge of the business, tax laws, and tax treaties to minimize taxes.
- Identify and implement host country tax saving opportunities.
- Responsible for tax planning for entry into new countries.
- Work with Division Controllers to coordinate entry into new countries and/or new operating structures.
- Provide tax support to Divisions primarily for direct taxes. Assist as needed on indirect taxes (VAT, Business taxes, etc.).
- Monitor company compliance to tax structures and intercompany transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university required.
- Master’s degree in taxation strongly preferred.
- CPA required.
- 15+ years’ tax experience in industry/accounting firm.
- 15+ years’ US and international tax experience.
- 15+ years’ experience with corporate restructuring transactions
- 15+ years’ experience on ASC 740 required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills for tax department and for interaction with all departments and levels of management.
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following job reference mentioned in the subject “Tax Director BR_084”