Borr Drilling Management is seeking an analytical and structured Treasury and Investor Relations Director. The role will be working closely with and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Borr Drillings Finance and Accounting team counts of approximately twenty-five people in locations worldwide.
Borr Drilling deliver high quality drilling operations in hydrocarbon basins around the world. We do it safely – and efficiently. Borr Drilling is listed on NYSE and OSE, and currently owns a fleet of 28 modern jack-up drilling rigs, including five rigs to be delivered. With a strong and experienced organizational culture, combined with a unique capital structure, Borr Drilling is built to make a difference.
The Treasury and Investor Relations Director will be instrumental in the finance department of Borr Drilling, and will be working closely on all financing, capital markets and investment projects of the company.
- Financial forecasting
- Participate in the company’s financing projects, including bank financings, bonds, equity capital markets
- Support in the quarterly and annual report and quarterly presentations
- Supporting the CFO and the CEO with investor relations, including maintaining relationships with analysts, brokers and stock exchanges (NYSE and OSE)
- Manage foreign exchange and interest rate exposure in the group
- Liquidity management and forecasting for the company and its subsidiaries globally
- Maintain the company’s loans and interest overview, and compliance with loan agreements
- Point of contact for banks, bondholders and other creditors counterparties
- Cash management – responsibility for following up the Company’s bank accounts and banking relations for cash management, ensuring an efficient account structure through cash pools or other solutions
- Responsible for issuances of bank guarantees and letter of credits
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and other tasks within the finance structure subject to availability, such as project and investment analysis
- Minimum bachelor’s degree/Diploma (Accounting and/or finance required) with solid academical records
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred, experience from the offshore related environment, banking or finance is an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel and modelling knowledge required
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
Applications must be sent to email@example.com with subject header “Treasury & Investor Relations Director_BR129 (Oslo)”.