Borr Drilling deliver high quality drilling operations in hydrocarbon basins around the world. We do it safely – and efficiently. Our modern fleet of rigs and capable organization will deliver safe and high-quality drilling operations to our customers. With a strong and experienced organizational culture, combined with a unique capital structure, Borr Drilling is built to make a difference.
Highest authority onboard the drilling unit. Manages the unit through the Section Leaders and direct reports and in close cooperation with the onshore organisation, clients and third parties.
• Ensure operations are being conducted in a safe and efficient manner, and coordinated between the section leaders.
• Providing daily operational guidelines to direct report and ensuring adherence to Borr policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all manuals, policies and procedures are revised and that logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements
• Budgetary control of the unit.
• Ensure Responsibilities and authorities as outlined for Masters in legislation and conventions are adhered to.
• Safeguarding the personnel onboard and the unit.
• The protection of the surrounding environment.
• Operations being conducted in a safe and efficient manner, and coordinated between the section leaders.
• Familiarity with the structural conditions and limitations of the unit and its equipment
• That the unit is duly maintained and the maintenance is recorded as required
• That the unit maintain an adequate stock of spare parts and materials
• Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
• Ascertain that emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
• Compliance with Borr training, certification and competence requirements.
• That client drilling program is in compliance with Borr requirements.
• Compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
• Compliance with the Borr housekeeping standards
• Compliance with the Borr Code of Conduct.
• Development of direct reports
• A minimum of 10 years of oilfield experience with at least 5 years in similar capacity
• OPITO approved Offshore Survival Certificate including HUET
• Valid Offshore Medical Certificate by OGUK (Validity of 1 year)
• Valid OIM licence
• Willing to work worldwide
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the job reference mentioned in the subject “Offshore Installation Manager BR_091”