The Finance Manager will be responsible for various financial tasks and analysis in relation to Profit centres and Legal entities. Apply the principles of accounting to prepare and analyse financial information for the assigned drilling rigs. Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and related internal controls.
- Understand Borr’s vision and apply the company values in all business activities.
- Review of monthly Profit & Loss statement and account analysis for assigned rig profit centres and balance sheet reconciliations for Legal entities.
- Review monthly financial results with assigned rig teams and provide variance analysis.
- Ensure that assigned day-to-day operations are carried out in accordance with established policies, objectives and budget.
- Prepare the budgeting/roll-forward forecast for the Region / Business Unit
- Prepare timely Financial Statements for each of the legal entities for the Region / Business Unit
- Complete statutory audit for the required legal entities in the Region / Business Unit
- Ensure all statutory tax filings (e.g. PIT, WHT, VAT, CIT, etc.) are done accurately and on time
- Liaise with external auditors and tax consultants
- Liaise with customers and ensure Accounts Receivable are current
- Ensure all BBC calculations are correct, timely and settled on a monthly / quarterly basis and any WHT if applicable applied
- Ensure all inter-Company transactions are backed by legal documentation and settled on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Prepare Bid Approval Sheets (BAS) for prospective projects / customers
- Review and classification of special items, authorisation for financial expenditures (AFEs). Also review and close all AFEs on time
- Interact and liaise with a variety of departments (Contracts, supply chain, HR, Technical) within the organization as well as multiple levels of management.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
- Determine priorities in the preparation of multiple projects on a timely basis.
- Participate in any other assigned duties, responsibilities and special projects as directed by immediate superior or determined on own initiative.
- College degree/Diploma (Accounting and/or finance degree required), CA /ACCA /CPA /CIMA /CMA qualifications preferred.
- Extensive financial experience. Prefer experience with offshore drilling related environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate must pass a drug screen and background check
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘Finance Manager – Western Hemisphere’ (Aberdeen)_BR126′.