Borr Drilling deliver high quality drilling operations in hydrocarbon basins around the world. We do it safely – and efficiently. Our modern fleet of rigs and capable organization will deliver safe and high-quality drilling operations to our customers. With a strong and experienced organizational culture, combined with a unique capital structure, Borr Drilling is built to make a difference.
We are currently recruiting for one of our High Specification Jack Ups which will be commencing operations in Asia in the near future. These positions are for “Regional” candidates only and must speak English.
- Operational preparation of all safety and emergency equipment
- Participate in well kill operations in an emergency or well control situation
- Ensure that all crew members are adequately trained in handling emergencies
- Ensuring that drilling equipment is well maintained and manage equipment preparation for future drilling operations
- Assist with maintaining a sufficient stock of equipment spare parts and materials
- Providing daily operational guidance to direct report
- Ensuring adherence to Borr policies and procedures are always carried out
- Preparation for upcoming well and drilling activities
- Monitoring of ongoing well and drilling activities daily
- Ascertain that emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required
- Ensure that all manuals, policies procedures are revised as and when required
- Compliance with Borr training, certification and competence requirements
- Ensure client drilling program follows Borr requirements
- Assign the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparation plan
- Ensure drilling equipment certification is always valid and available onboard
- Review and approve all drilling related permit to work
- Monitor mud mixing systems and solid control equipment
- Perform well control calculations
- Timely preparation and submission of the daily drilling report
- Attend daily operation meeting with the O.I.M and other head of departments.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift
- Compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Compliance with the Borr housekeeping standards
- Compliance with the Borr Code of Conduct
- Budgetary control of the department
- Development of direct report
- Complete appraisals for Drillers
- Any other tasks requested by the O.I.M
- Work with assigned assessor to complete Borr Competence Management System “BCAMS” and where necessary, identify any areas for development. Provide demonstrable evidence to complement to assessor outcomes
- Assess personnel within their area of responsibility. Provide guidance on the Borr Competence Management System “BCAMS” and assist with the collation of appropriate evidence ensuring assessments conducted are legible, authentic, current, sufficient and reliable to meet the requirements of Internal Verification
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Familiarize with Borr Drilling QHSE procedure to understand the responsibilities assigned to your position and comply with the same.
- Abide and promote Borr Drilling Life-Saving rules at all times.
- You have the authority and responsibility to STOP any job that is unsafe.
- Actively participate in Borr Drilling’s Behavior Based Safety (BBS Card) program.
- You have the responsibility to report any unplanned event to your supervisor immediately.
- Ensure you understand your responsibilities during an emergency and participate in all emergency drills.
- You have the responsibility to keep your work area safe at all times.
- Valid Well Control Certificate at Supervisor Level issued by IWCF
- OPITO approved Offshore Survival Certificate including HUET
- Valid Offshore Medical Certificate (OGUK)
- Management of Major Emergencies
- Confined Space Vessel Entry
- Confined Space Rescue
- Previous experience working in the capacity as a Toolpusher
- Previous experience working on similar MODUs
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Willing to work worldwide
- Effective communication skills: Fluency in written and spoken English required
Due to the high level of interest in the above vacancies, only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted by a member of the HR Department.
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org