Establishes a strategic partnership with shore-based Operations Management and Regional HR Managers in support of the Company’s workforce planning needs. Support the sourcing of capable and competent personnel to fill offshore vacancies, including transfers and promotions.
- Build and coordinate an effective work force plan to enable talent movements and find “right fit” opportunities for Borr that is aligned with our Nationalisation Programs and expected growth.
- Work collaboratively with Corporate and Regional Directors and HR Managers and provide support and guidance to ensure that succession planning and work force planning activities are being managed and aligned with the growth expectations
- Establish and maintain strategic partnership with operations through effective listening techniques, responsiveness and clear timely communications
- Staffing rig, utilizing existing process and available data
- Providing on the ground day to day support in respective operating areas
- Partner with managers and senior leadership to understand talent acquisition needs in order to build and maintain active candidate pipeline.
- Ensure competent and right people are provided as per required timeframe
- Follow up with respective operations on any open needs in a timely manner
- Provide timely feedback to local HR and Operations with regards to sourcing of candidates to fill their needs
- Ensure that all Company policies and practices are complied with regards to staffing of rigs.
- Communicating with Rig Management, local HR teams and functional leads to ensure specific operational requirements are met
- Support department heads with sourcing the right people as needed
- Support department heads with providing any compensation information as needed for local areas of operation
- Liaison with Global compensation on behalf of discipline leads regarding any issues of compensation
- Support in the nationalization process in areas of operation
- Support in placing of personnel that come available from discontinued operations
- Provide assistance and guidance to discipline leads on developing personnel
- Review and analyse employment data on company employees to identify potential employment issues
- Ensure compliance to companies’ policies and procedures with regard to Equal Employment Opportunity
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies / use of social media (LinkedIn) for the purpose of finding appropriate certificated personnel for shortfalls.
- Support future growth by providing Resourcing support
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred not essential)
- Extensive experience in Recruitment and Staffing.
- Broad knowledge of human resources principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building skills. Experience in and a strong desire to work in a collaborative fashion with other HR professionals.
- Ability to work as a team and individually, uses own initiative to identify & prioritize
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Applications must be sent to email@example.com along with the following job reference mentioned in the subject “Workforce Planner Aberdeen_BR111”