Hamilton, Bermuda, August 31, 2017, Borr Drilling Limited (“Borr Drilling” or the “Company”) today announces its second quarter
unaudited results for the period ended June 30, 2017.
– Completion of the acquisition of 10 high-specification jack-up rigs and 5 newbuilds from Transocean on May 31, 2017
– Amended the terms of the newbuilding contracts with Keppel Fels with respect to price and delivery dates
– Letter of commitment received from Total E&P Nigeria Limited for work in Nigeria
– Simon Johnson appointed the new CEO
– On August 21, 2017, the Company acquired more than 5% of the outstanding shares in Atwood Oceanics Inc.taking its total holding to 9,7% of the company
– Completed the listing on Oslo Stock Exchange August 30, 2017
– Changes to the Board of Directors
August 31, 2017
The Board of Directors
Borr Drilling Limited
Questions should be directed to:
Simon Johnson: Chief Executive Officer, Borr Drilling Management DMCC
+ 971 4 448 7501
Rune Magnus Lundetræ: Deputy CEO and Chief Financial Officer, Borr Drillling Management AS
+47 23 48 30 00
Forward looking statements
This announcement includes forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are, typically, statements that do not reflect
historical facts and may be identified by words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “continue”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intends”, “may”, “should”, “will” and similar expressions.
The forward looking statements in this announcement are based upon various assumptions, many of which are based, in turn, upon further assumptions. Although Borr Drilling Limited believes that these assumptions are reasonable, they are, by their nature, uncertain and subject to significant known and unknown risks, contingencies and other factors which are difficult or impossible to predict and which are beyond our control. Such risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other factors could cause actual events to differ materially from the expectations expressed or implied by the forward looking statements included herein.
The information, opinions and forward looking statements contained in this announcement speak only as of the date hereof and are subject to change without notice.