The main purpose of this role is to support the Marketing/Commercial Department. This position will be responsible for developing and analyzing market intelligence to support the development of commercial strategies and actions. This position will actively be in contact with Marketing Directors and Managers in our regions as well as management, to collect information and assist with marketing analysis as required.
- Follow up on all market intel from brokers, analysts, internal sources etc.
- Build and maintain a database to provide our own overview of supply and demand for the jack up market
- Work closely with brokers and data analysts (Rystad, Rig cube, HIS, RigLogix) to be an expert in use of their tools
- Prepare reports to management to support commercial decision
- Be part of development of our CRM system (Fennex) to make most of the application and drive development and use of the application to support commercial decisions
- Overtime, be exposed to other elements of the Marketing department such as tenders, contract administration, with the potential to develop into other roles in commercial team.
- Prepare internal marketing reporting to management and board
- Track opportunities and fleet status, as well as contract backlog.
- Master’s degree in business, Marketing or Similar
- Experience in a similar role with an international drilling contractor (preferred) or energy sector
- Excellent analytical skills, disciplined, organized and willing to travel
- Able to work under pressure
- Structured and systematic with strong time planning abilities.
- Communication and writing skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office package including project planner
- Detail oriented and capable of quickly detecting error in data
- Be flexible with regards to working hours when ad hoc work is needed
Applications must be sent to email@example.com along with the following job reference mentioned in the subject “Marketing Analyst London_BR112”