The main purpose of this role is to support the Regional Director of Marketing in the areas of market analysis, customer interface and relationship development/business development, support the review, preparation and submission of tender, contract negotiation and administration for the geographic area of coverage. The Marketing Manager shall develop and maintain an understanding of the regional market conditions and developments and Borr’s fleet capabilities to assist the Director of Marketing, as well as establishing and maintaining a marketing and business development strategy for the geographical region.
- Develop and maintain understanding of the local market and maintain the integrity of the internal marketing database by monitoring news reports and updating customers and competitors’ developments.
- Responsible for the review, preparation and submission of tenders and commercial proposal for the geographic area of coverage, including liaising with the assigned personnel for the various disciplines in accordance with defined schedules and deadlines.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in review all customer requirements and conduct gap analysis whilst collaborating with other disciplines to establish Borr’s tendering strategy for the specific customer requirements. • Prepare business cases and recommendations based on the market and competition analysis and present to the Regional Director of Marketing.
- Support the Director of Marketing during contract negotiations as well as being able to lead and conduct contract negotiations.
- Provide support in the contract administration, including the preparation and control of any amendments/variations.
- Attend meetings with the Client to support the Regional Director of Marketing.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing presentations to senior management.
- Regular collaboration with internal stakeholders, including Operations, Legal, HSE, Finance, HR & Supply Chain
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or similar.
- Masters of Business Administration preferable.
- Extensive experience in a similar role with an international drilling contractor (preferred) or service provider.
- Oil and Gas experience
- Ability to identify commercial and legal aspects particular to offshore drilling contracts.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) with the ability to work with internal onshore teams and offshore personnel.
- Preferably fluent in Arabic (verbal and written) with the ability to work with internal onshore teams and offshore personnel.
- Excellent analytical skills, disciplined and organized
- Extensive travel required throughout the geographical region.
- Experience working offshore would be highly advantageous.
- Good knowledge and relationship with the customer based within the Middle East (especially the GCC)
- Be able to work independently as well as being a team player.
Applications must be sent to email@example.com along with the following job reference mentioned in the subject “Marketing Manager_Middle East_BR105”