Borr Drilling deliver high quality drilling operations in hydrocarbon basins around the world. We do it safely – and efficiently. Our modern fleet of rigs and capable organization will deliver safe and high-quality drilling operations to our customers. With a strong and experienced organizational culture, combined with a unique capital structure, Borr Drilling is built to make a difference.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the project budget for integrated well execution and liaising with the Drilling Manager to ensure all subcontractors are delivering as per project plan.
- Establish a gated schedule to complete, select and define phase work, including all
- shareholder assurance needs
- Use established techniques to identify areas of scope and dependence uncertainty and to manage the risks to acceptable levels
- Work with the Drilling Manager to establish project budgeting and milestone tracking for well AFE and earned value completion.
- Manage all client service orders and reporting
- Monitor material delivery effort to assure proper order is met in regard to delivery commitments
- Monitor all contractual commitments to ensure that all wells are delivered in accordance with agreed plans.
- Where appropriate, negotiate change orders with clients and vendors
- Manage subcontractor commercial relationships
- Ensure regular progress reporting is communicated as required to show progress against approved schedule and budget
- Ensure adequate reviews are carried out to assure readiness to commence drilling operations on the rig
- 15+ years in the drilling industry, with strong project management experience
- Administrative skills, strong financial skills, and management experience
- Ability to work systematically and independently
- Willing to travel
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following job reference mentioned in the subject “Project Manager BR_083”