Responsible for supporting and implementing company HSE initiatives across all regional operations. Actively promote Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Risk Management process for the company. He / she is also responsible for collaborating with operations and support functions across to ensure compliance to internal / external QHSE requirements, as well as partnering with government agencies and clients to promote a best in industry QHSE performance and culture.
- First point of contact for day-to-day corporate QHSE Support
- Manage the HSE Management System in accordance to company requirements and support with its’s continual improvement.
- Take a proactive role in encouraging safe working practice, support Regional QHSE Managers with implementing Borr Management System (BMS) and support training programs where necessary.
- Monitor progress of Corporate QHSE Activity Plan to ensure objectives are met in timely manner.
- Maintain effective interaction and partnerships with clients and government agencies across all regions.
- Actively participate in and contribute to Regional QHSE Meetings, COMET Incident Investigation methodology, HSE Case workshops, IADC conferences as required.
- Review any changes in QHSE legislation and if applicable, update Borr Management Systems and communicate changes to company’s offshore and onshore management teams.
- Monitor the internal HSE Audits program and ensure all audits are conducted as per plan.
- Monitor EHS Insight to quality in HSE Reporting.
- Liaise with vendors who support us with Incident Investigation Methodology, Emergency Response Services and HSE applications to ensure effective support and continual improvement of services.
- Collaborate with Corporate QHSE Director to establish annual QHSE Objectives, conduct Management reviews and establish annual company HSE strategy and plans.
- Participate in investigation when required and monitor incident investigation reports from regions to ensure investigation is carried out as per methodology and the right root cause identified, and appropriate corrective action is proposed and implemented.
- Review Safety Alerts provided by Regional QHSE and Issue as Corporate safety alerts to share lessons learned.
- Support marketing department by providing QHSE related information for tenders and contracts.
- Establish and maintain corporate Emergency Response set up and team and conduct drills as required.
- Review monthly QHSE reports and provide necessary statistics to regional and marketing department as required.
- Conduct regular Regional visits to support operations, including offshore rig visits.
- Deputize for QHSE Director during period of absence as required
- Actively participate in mentoring newly appointed QHSE Advisors or Managers in the Regions.
- Take personal responsibility for own continued professional development and undertake any training as required.
- Perform other duties, complete additional tasks and support ad hoc projects as required
- Relevant experience in QHSE Advisor roles in the Oil and Gas Industry, preferably drilling
- Offshore experience preferably on drilling rigs.
- NEBOSH (or similar organizations) Diploma or International General Certificate preferred
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in relevant subject.
- Lead Auditor ISO Standard
- Deep knowledge of the industry, including established relationships within key HSE organizations.
- Offshore medical and BOSIET
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to proactively interact and maintain positive relationship with customers, fellow employees and the executive leadership.
Applications must be sent to email@example.com along with the following job reference mentioned in the subject “Senior QHSE Advisor Aberdeen_BR66”